Connect with us

CELEBRITY GOSSIP

Singer fails to account for 20M Condolence from State House. Blamed for using it on Zuena’s Baby Shower

Published

on

Celebrated Singer Bebe Cool a.k.a Moses Ssali is a wanted man by both the dead and the living. The love you everyday singer has now run into hiding after relatives of the deceased Young Producer Danz Kumapeesa who passed away last week demanded that he gives them the 20M shillings mabugo that was given to him by president Museveni.

Danz Kumapeesa is believed to have been attacked by unknown thugs who thumped him terribly while heading home home in Makindye Salama Road. After the attack, he was hospitalized in Nsambya hospital and went into coma. He later died due to the severe wounds inflicted on him by his attackers.

Bebe Cool championed the drive the Save Danz Kumapeesa which saw many artistes turn up to in a bid to clear danz Kumapeesa’s hospital bills.

The young Producer passed away last week, and during the vigil Bebe Cool claimed that President Museveni had given the late 20M as condolence fees which he was to hand over to the Mum of the deceased. Bebe also promised that he was always available to clear anything which needed, and this Included clearing the 2.6M hospital debt. However, some family members now claim that they haven’t seen the money and the singer has failed to account for the 20M state house cash. Some of Danz kumapeesa’s family members have gone ahead and alleged that Bebe might have used the money to organize Zuena’s Baby shower over the weekend.

Comments

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY GOSSIP

Sipapa, Full Figure Are Using M7’s Money To Kill Us: Music Promotors Bajjo, Abitex Cry Out ….

Published

on

Abitex and Bajjo addressing journalists

Events promoters Andrew Mukasa alias Bajjo events and Abbey Musinguzi alias Abitex have pinned socialite Charles Olim alias Sipapa and Jennifer Nakaguubi alias Full Figure of using the millions of money given to them by president Yoweri Museveni to kill them.

Bajjo told journalist in Kampala that on Wednesday evening, he survived being killed by armed hooligans holding machetes at Makindye, a Kampala suburb.

“I have audio recordings of that fool Sipapa and Full Figure strategizing on how to finish our lives. I heard Full figure tipping Sipapa to tell his gangs to locate us and kill us using stones,” Bajjo said.

He revealed that when he received an audio from a friend, they decided to run away from Baba TV where they had been hosted for a talk show. He said that when they reached Makindye, a group of people attacked them with machetes and stoned his car. Abitex said that he received credible information from state house that both Sipapa and Full Figure told Museveni that they know Abitex and Bajjo and that they will help him silence them at all cost.

Abitex warned that the act of giving people free money will increase criminality in the country because people will start thinking that they don’t have to work but can always be given free money. Both promotors filed their complaints at Katwe police station. Full figure was not reached for comment since she was not picking our calls.

PROMOTORS LIKELY TO LOSS BILLIONS

Earlier, lawyer Erias Lukwago, who was  representing the two promoters pleaded with High Court judge Lydia Mugambe Ssali to save his clients from losing billions of money and jobs in the coming 2019 festival season. Lukwago submitted that the directive issued by the Inspector General of Police Martin Okoth Ochola stopping his clients from organizing musical concerts will deny them employment since their source of income are the music shows.

Lukwago told court that his clients lost over Shs200m when Ochola stopped their concerts at Busabala, Gulu Lira and other places yet they had already paid all the necessary requirements including security.

The presiding judge Ssali asked both applicants why they didn’t proceed with organizing concerts of other musicians because it seems the IGP only stopped them from organizing Bobi Wine’s concerts.

Lukwago with people power lawyer Shamim Malende tried to plead to Ssali to accommodate their matter before the Christmas festival because it’s the period when his clients work more.

This was after judge Ssali had told them that she was assigned to go to high court criminal division to handle very serious criminal cases.

However, after Lukwago’s plea, Justice Ssali changed her mind and asked Lukwago to take their file back to the registrar so that it can be allocated to another judge which Lukwago refused. Mugambe further advised the applicants to stop exaggerating their case. The judge ordered both parties to submit written submissions instead of oral as Lukwago was proposing. The matter was adjourned to 13 December.

By Jamil Lutakome

Comments

Continue Reading

CELEBRITY GOSSIP

I Will Not Campaign For Bobi Wine In 2021, I Asked M7 To Pay Me For Campaigning For Him In 2011 – Kenzo Clears The Air On M7 Meeting..

Published

on

Musician Edrisa Musuuza alias Eddy Kenzo has today defended himself against allegations that he joined National Resistance Movement (NRM) party after meeting the party chairman President Museveni.

While addressing the press today at Nsambya based Mestil hotel in Kampala, Kenzo said he was called by the president because of his musical achievements but not for politics reasons.

“I went to the State House because I was called by the president to discuss my personal issues specifically my career achievements and music not politics,” Kenzo said.

“I cannot discuss politics with Mr. Museveni because I am not an NRM member, I am a People power supporter and a fan of Bobi Wine since childhood so I cannot go against him,” Kenzo revealed.

When he was asked his reason for abandoning NRM after campaigning for them in the 2011 elections, he said, “I participated in the stamina pakalast campaigns in 2011 for Museveni but I was not paid, I was dumped after being used so that saga made me hate NRM party but I love my nation,” Kenzo revealed.

He said that in his talks with the president, he asked him to support his career and other upcoming Ghetto musicians who lack financial support to grow their talents.

“I humbly asked Museveni my payment that I worked for while campaigning for him in 2011. I also asked him to support me musically and also support the upcoming Ghetto artistes who cannot afford to finance their talents,” he said.

He further revealed that he will not campaign for Bobi Wine in 2021 elections since he is not a politicians.

“Let me assure you I will not campaign for any one not even Bobi Wine, I no longer trust people who are politicians because they just use others, I say it without fear that I will not campaign for Bobi Wine,” he said.

He denied being a politician and said that all the songs that many of his fans have tagged political such ‘Volongoto, Biwoobe’ are just advising his listeners but don’t carry any political symbolism.

When he was asked his next plan after Rema’s departure, the ‘Sitya Loss’ hitmaker said he is still confused on what to do.

“I cannot tell right now what to do since I am still confused and disappointed but with time I will get what to do and the public will be informed. But right now I need to organise my family, bring back my children and live a simple life,” he said.

He promised to attend Rema’s Kwanjjula ceremony if invited since she is still his friend. “I will attend Rema’s ceremony if given a chance because we have a child, that binds us together no matter what situation, we shall still be friends,” Kenzo said.

He concluded by thanking President Museveni for granting him a chance to meet him and also urged his fans to look at him as a musician not a politician.

By Josephine Kauma

Comments

Continue Reading

CELEBRITY GOSSIP

Radio Killer Troy Sentenced To 13 Years For Killing Musician…

Published

on

The High court sitting at Entebbe has handed a 13year jail term to the man that was convicted for manslaughter of Musician Moses Ssekibogo aka Mowzey Radio.

Justice Jane Frances Abodo noted that much as life imprisonment is the maximum penalty for manslaughter, but the circumstances under which this offence was committed do not call for it.

The Convict Godfrey Wamala aka Troy allegedly attacked Mowzey Radio after the deceased poured alcohol on the people with whom he was drinking with including the accused and the bar own at the De bar in Entebbe on 22/January/2018.

Radio’s mother (front row C) and other relatives in court

Mowzey was then rushed to Case Hospital in Kampala where he died on 1st/February /2018 due to the head injuries he sustained,  but there was no intention of of killing him on the part of Wamala.

Justice Abodo however advised any one who is dissatisfied with her decision to appeal within 14 days.

Troy in court today

Wamala has been sent back to kigo prison to begin serving his sentence of 13years, three months and four days in prison because he has already served one year, eight months and 26 days in Kigo Prison which adds up to 14 years imprisonment.

Mowzey Radio’s relatives say they are going to Court of Appeal because someone  who took another’s life also  deserved life imprisonment.

Comments

Continue Reading

like us

TRENDING

error: Content is protected !!